02 October, 2008

The on the way to school playlist

The instructions for this game are to pick one line from the 1st 30 songs that come up on your iTunes. So I'm doing that with my "on the way to school" playlist. The other part is that whoever reads is supposed to guess what songs they are from. That is because I took the game from myspace. They are the songs that make me feel like I know what I'm doing and have the energy to get through a whole day of school. 
1. I'm so glad that I know more than I knew then
2. draped and displayed would you still love me anyway?
3. please don't slow me down if i'm goin too fast (this by the way is a cover of one of my favorite bands, and it is good)
4. let's get together and feel alright
5. she was bruised like a cherry, ripe as a peach
6. oh that's what you get, oh don't get upset
7. mucho miedo y muchas ganas de poder vivir
8. don't reach too far you will fall over
9. je suis pas les secours, je suis qu'une petite qui se débrouille moi
10. not while walking is still honest
11. maybe because I made her cry when I told her I was down
12.fatter than my wicked wallet
13. hand me your stella and fly
14. way down inside woman
15. who could shimmer and rot at the same time through
16.I run so fast a shotgun blast can't hurt me not one bit
17. but I'm doin pretty good far as geniuses go (every line of this song is genius)
18.I'm so glad to be here tonight and I'm so glad to be home
19.step by step come what may
20.love is strong hearing as loud as gunfire away
21. don't lie, you love 'em
22. or the mountain should crumble to the sea
23. and I'll find a soapbox where I can shout
24. quiero que yo quiero y lo quiero ahora
25. te gusta cuando yo te azoto
26. when you're great it's not murder it's assassinate
27. soap opera says you've got one life to live
28. I've never been this far away from home
29. let's stick up the world and split it 50/50
30.bass for your face, highs for your eyes

1 comment:

Chester Kent said...

That is an incredibly hard list. I don't think I can name one song on it.